OK! Busy organizing and doing prep--quilt prep and food prep--for the annual Glen retreat which starts TONIGHT.
I love it when the weekend starts in the middle of the week.
There will be 17 of us and this is--the sixth year? The seventh year? Getting to be a tradition. Glen Valley Lodge is located in the Wisconsin Dells region, near Baraboo.
Projects making the trip:
1. Serendipity--all that's needed is its border and I'm just about positive I know what I want to do. At any rate, there will be 16 other opinions available to me should I need them.
2. Honky Tonk--the quilting is D-O-N-E. The finished shape of the quilt needs to be determined. I'm debating trimming the borders (not yet sewn on in the above picture) so that the inner part of the quilt is tilted. Not cast in stone. See that part about the 16 other opinions above.
3. Feathered Star--a UFO which predates digital photography and which has been languishing on a shelf for 5 or 6 years. The quilting is started. It's time to move this baby into the finished column.
4. Crossed Kayaks--hope to get the border pieced and attached.
5. Delectable Mountains/Kansas Troubles--reds and whites all cut and ready for production sewing.
6. The Kimono Shawl--sadly neglected these past few weeks.
7. Chicken Salad with Red Grapes and Pecans--my contribution to Thursday lunch.
Back Sunday night...